[sword-devel] Module - Jonathan Edwards

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 5 10:19:17 MST 2004

Chuck,
 	I believe (Joachim?) we have Python bindings for SWORD in the
bindings directory of the source.  RawGenBooks driver supports the
'Writable' interface, so you should be able to make a few calls to the API
to add an entry.  I realize this doesn't offer you any specific help, but
though it might give you ideas where you might look.

 	-Troy.

PS. bindings/swig/, tests/treeidxtest.cpp, include/swmodule.h:/write
interface/