[sword-devel] Converting files

Chris Umphress umphress at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:49:04 MST 2004

> I need a easy way to convert a zefania-file ( an xml- based format) to
> osis. May be it would be a good idea to start a project for a tool.
> Unfortunatly I have a lot to do and don't have the time to start
> something this year. But I hope that I can start something in Q3/2005.

There was a discussion about this back in April. You can read it at:

http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=105&lastpage=yes

The Sword team has decided not to persue this. If you want a module
that is available to the Zefania project, I could help you write a
fairly quick PERL script to do the conversion. I've taken a peek at
the Zefania files, and I don't think it's worth the time to write a
C/C++ app to do this.

Chris

--
Chris Umphress <http://daga.dyndns.org/>