[sword-devel] Hi

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Mon May 31 17:11:10 MST 2004

I knew there was something else I forgot to do last week - a praise
request. I don't know who was involved and I don't think it was people
from round here (VBA not being a skillset in abundance here it seems)
(apologies if I'm mistaken, I just saw some of the finished product and
don't know anything about the installer), but a lot of work has been
done on the word macros and they look easier to use now. (Even if it
wasn't us it doesn't mean we can't give thanks :) )

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. Troy, do you want to check the status with whoever sent the
original request? A review may still be helpful (many eyes reducing
bugs and all that)