[sword-devel] How do I respond and keep it in a thread?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri May 28 12:28:53 MST 2004

On Fri, 28 May 2004, David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver wrote:

> On Friday 28 May 2004 13:14, john marchant wrote:
> > How do I respond?  And make it so it is threaded in the archives?  Thanks.
>
> I can't tell from your headers. What mail client are you using?

Yahoo webmail. (In none of these messages of John did I see any references
to References: or In-Reply-To: headers.)

Either he never responded but send out new messages or the yahoo
webinterace is broken. (Or both ;-)

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.