[sword-devel] Please Tell Me if I am doing this Module Right

john marchant luthershinge at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 20:48:04 MST 2004

I went to the OSIS site and downloaded the OSIS Robinson's Word Pictures in .xml format.  I then used xml2gbs -fO rwp.xml to convert it to these files:

rwp.idx 29k
rwp.bdt 9512k
rwp.dat 303k

It shows up in the installed modules and I get a tab.  But no text shows up for a verse selection.  Others populate, MHC, for example, which is where I took the .conf file below, modifying it for my needs.

Incidentally, I may need to try another module, because the RWP that came with the starter pack doesn' t show a verse either.

[JOHNNY]
DataPath=./modules/comments/Johnny/
ModDrv=zCom
BlockType=CHAPTER
CompressType=ZIP
SourceType=OSIS
Lang=en
Encoding=UTF-8
MinimumVersion=1.5.2
Description=Johnny's
SwordVersionDate=2004-05-27
Version=1.6
History_1.6=heading corrections, linking corrections
History_1.5=corrected encoding value
History_1.4=Fixed numerous malformed XML problems
History_1.3=Fixed linked verses in compressed module
History_1.2=Changed to compressed module
History_1.1=Updated to complete MHC text now available on CCEL and swapped module names with
concise edition
About=Johnny's First
TextSource=http://localhost/
LCSH=Bible--Commentaries.
DistributionLicense=Public Domain

Thanks, just trying to make this premade .xml file work before I try and encode my own.  Thank you again.

WinXP Pro.