[sword-devel] Bible in a Year Email app

kylem at sandbox.thehaleyhouse.com kylem at sandbox.thehaleyhouse.com
Fri May 21 13:17:02 MST 2004

While the original plan sounds like a good idea, I think it'd be a better idea to use majordomo, or another form of listserv, as opposed to having the bible program do it.
IMO, it'd make more sense to separate the two functions. One part to select the bible verse and email it either to yourself or a short list of friends, or to have the bible program email to the listserv, and have that distribute the email.
just seems to make more sense to me that way, but that's just me.

kyle