[sword-devel] Attn Troy: Origins of the Bengel module

Christian Renz crenz-swordproject at web42.com
Tue May 18 09:18:50 MST 2004

>Christian,
>
>I really don't know either.  It might even predate my joining Sword.  It
>is definitely pretty old.  We could start from scratch with the copyright
>owner, if no one knows where it came from and no one has any
>documentation.
>
>--Chris

Thanks for the information, Chris, and sorry for taking so long to
reply; I've been away for a while. Troy, is there any additional
information you can offer?

If not, I'll tell the lady that we don't know where it came from and
offer to meet up with her to discuss any licensing possibilities. Is
that alright?

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz at web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with
the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult."  -- C.S. Lewis