[sword-devel] Dictionary problem in sword cvs

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 17 00:15:47 MST 2004

William,
	We've changed some code recently that handles 'toupper' functions so
that we better support i18n.  I would guess that your configuration
needs us to do some bugfixing.  What config are you using? (ICU/no-ICU).
  Does your windowing framework support any kind of simple UTF8 toupper
string function-- there is an easy way to supply a utf8_toupper call if
you have one available and don't wish to include the entire ICU dependency.

	-Troy.