[sword-devel] What is stadus of KJV2003?

Ryan V adyeths at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 13:44:01 MST 2004

I know of 2 public domain  "MKJV" or "KJ21" type bible
translations available. There is the UKJV which is
located at http://www.geocities.com/updatedkjv/ and
there is the AKJV which has been available for the
Sword Project for quite some time already.  (UKJV
stands for Update King James Version, AKJV stands for
American King James Version... in case you were
wondering.)

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=KJV