[sword-devel] Re: Re: debian packaging change

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Wed May 12 10:29:48 MST 2004

Em Wed, 12 May 2004 14:01:52 +0100, Daniel Glassey escreveu:

> On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 02:46, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
> wrote:
>> Em Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:14:27 +0000, Daniel Glassey escreveu:
>>
>> > If you would like to help you need to create an account on
>> > alioth.debian.org and email me your id so I can add you to the
>> > project.
>
> Thanks, sorry for the delays on this, might happen next week.

	In fact I tried to create an account, couldn't yet.

>> 	Am doing that, in the meanwhile is there a reason why the
>> sword utilities are not packaged yet?
>>
>> 	May I help with that?  How?
>
> ? Yes they are, if there are any that you think are needed that aren't
> already there then let me know - see the files in /usr/bin
>
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=libsword4&version=unstable&arch=i386

	From my own compilation, I see missing addgb, addvs,
cipherraw, ciphertest[2], emptyvss, imp2gbs, imp2ld, imp2vs, lexdump,
thml2gbs, mkfastmod, modwrite, step2vpl, stepdump, txt2sword...

	And nowhere I found the thml2osis someone else mentioned, but
then it may not even exist out of the original post...

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607