[sword-devel] MacSword Beta

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 11 11:58:08 MST 2004

Hey William,
	Looks great!  I get the idea... When you set bookmarks, you can
categorize them and set colors for different categories, right?  That's
really nice. (I just posted an example and fixed one of my own bugs--
you give too much credit).  Looking forward to the new Mac version!
Have you seen the CD todo items relative to MacSword?  Would love to
hear your ideas.

http://crosswire.org/todo