[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] suggestion - a canned reply for sword-support

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue May 11 00:39:08 MST 2004

Hi there ............

On 10 May 2004 at 23:29, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> After Lynn's helpful replies to support today I thought to look at
> mailman and it is possible for it to send a standard reply to anyone who
> posts to anything that goes to sword-support[1].

Based on Lynn's replies, it would be great!  Maybe Lynn would like to submit
a 'standard reply'?  (Sorry Lynn).  Might I suggest that it includes also a URL
pointing to the copyright issues page on the Sword site - and that maybe the
copyright issues page be extended to say a little more about work that has
already been carried out?  For example, we have seen recently a number of
replies from Judy at IBS, and are fully aware of their position.  It would save
duplication of effort, and it does seem that the most wanted version currently
is the NIV.

If no one else can draft something as a standard reply, I might have a go, but
I'm a bit busy currently.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com