[sword-devel] Re: mod2osis errors

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 9 07:00:37 MST 2004

Leandro,
	Looks like there is no SourceType entry in the poraa.conf file (which
means it's really really old).  I would suggest adding something like:

SourceType=GBF

in the .conf file.

The problem I think is that we don't have a plain->OSIS converter (which
should be absolutely simple to add).  We only have GBF->OSIS, ThML->OSIS
and OSIS->OSIS (sounds silly, but it's for our internal OSIS extensions,
to standard OSIS).

Hope this helps.  Thank you for your persistence.

	-Troy.