[sword-devel] Re: Re: UTF8 Problems with PorAA

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon May 10 18:29:47 MST 2004

Em Sun, 09 May 2004 05:34:12 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts escreveu:

> It is built in our sword/utilities directory of the source.

	Didn't knew about that, it seems these are not packaged for
Debian, only GnomeSword2 is.

	Am compiling them now.  This would be a nice package for me to
do for Debian, it would make it easier for other Debianistas to
collaborate.

	I just fear installing it may conflict with Debian's
GnomeSword installation.  I think I will write Debian's GnomeSword
maintainer about this.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607