[sword-devel] Do yoe need this BiblePresenter?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat May 8 14:05:37 MST 2004

On Sat, 8 May 2004, Wolfgang Schultz wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> my posting was only to inform about a nice freeware product. As i know
> there isn't a sword presenter available and also isn't there a
> "competion"  situation O:-) .

As I stated, this is not a list for your personal spamming pleasure.  This
is not an announcement list.  This is not a user discussion list even.
This is a developers' list.  Posting ads is not appropriate.

Given Zefania's existing refusal to collaborate with Sword, combined with
its insulting API naming, and desire to push an XML encoding for Bibles
that is supposed to compete with the OSIS standard, that CrossWire
supports, I think it is fair to call Zefania a competitor.

> BTW is there an need for a "push to button" converter   sword modul to
> zefania modul ?  if so we can provide it and a link between sword and
> zefania would be establisht ;-) .

That is not positive link, that's raping and pillaging.  How, exactly,
does making it possible for your users to use our content without even
using our software help us?  Zefania has no content that Sword does not
already have.

--Chris