[sword-devel] ListKey question and MacSword 1.1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat May 8 10:52:37 MST 2004

William,
	Sounds like a great release!!!  Maybe we can get it on the new CD
before we cut (since it's taking me way too long to finish up necessary
todo items).

	Not sure I completely understand your question...  It sounds quite
straight-forward, but from my experience, maybe you're asking something
I had troubles with... (or maybe I'm trying to read too much in and it
really is a basic question).

Here's the basic answer, I'll save my time for the other answer in case
this is really what you want:

      ListKey lk;
      lk << "john 3:16";
      std::cout << "Count should be 1: " << lk.Count();