[sword-devel] Reguarding Targumim

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat May 8 00:30:42 MST 2004

Hi Ryan,

I would be most interested in these. Do you have them in a license that would
allow making them public, or are they under copyright? Where did you get them
from?

To help you with the conversion, you need to give more details about the
format that the data is in currently. You'll have to use tools from
sword/utilities/ (CVS) like imp2vs.

Martin