[sword-devel] MacSword 1.0

Andrew Vardeman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:20:43 -0600

Will,

Thanks!  MacSword's great!  I'll try this out next time I get my iBook to an internet connection.

I have had some general stability problems lately with 0.3 and the 0.4 beta, but it seems rather erratic and I can't get a good test case.  It could be simply that I downloaded almost every English Bible and commentary on Crosswire's site.  Have you heard of problems with using a lot of modules?

Andrew