[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: Heretics corrected in ThML

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 14 13:37:02 MST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:

> Em Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:58:19 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:
>
> >> 	Actually, how to convert ThML to OSIS.
> >
> > Talk to Harry at CCEL.
>
> 	Can try again, last time I did -- more than a year ago -- all
> his tools depended on the Apache setup... they were geared to
> webserving, not ad hoc conversion.

That's sort of correct.  Harry's got everything set up to do automatic
conversion since that's what he needs to provide his service.  However, I
believe he also has an XSLT to do the actual transform from ThML to OSIS.
That's what does the real work, and that doesn't require anything more
than an XSLT parser (such as you can get from Apache (the project, not
just the http server)).

He used to have his ThML to OSIS XSLTs online, and he may still.

Go ahead and send me the ThML (as is) and I'll see if I can't track down
Harry's XSLTs or ask him if he can send them to me.

--Chris