[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: Heretics corrected in ThML

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 14 13:03:49 MST 2004

Em Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:58:19 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

> we want you to test and debug it as a module first.  If you don't
> want to test it, you can still submit it, but it will probably be
> months before I get around to testing it for you.

	OK, I'm giving up.  thml2gbs isn't here in my Debian system,
nor xml2gbs.  I really can't be bothered to compile now, being on the
move and with lots of Swiss bureaucracy paperwork to do.

	So I will either wait for Harry to put it at CCEL, or wait for
new, more complete Debian packages, or wait until I have the time to
compile stuff myself.

	Would you rather wait for me or get the corrected but untested
Heretics in ThML now?

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71        leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
04.674-000  São Paulo, SP                                    BRASIL
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/