[sword-devel] 1 year Bible reading

Bobb Kendall bobbwk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 02:51:41 MST 2004

I am new to Sword, but am impressed. A module was put on my heart. It's a bible
reading schedule created by Robert MCheyne. A Scottish pastor from the 1800's. It
is the whole bible, with an extra reading of the New Testament and Psalms. It is
public domain.
I have already started on it. I wanted to make it a daily devotional. I've got all
the daily reading in an ascii file, and will over the next couple days add the
coding, and other files.

In HIS service,

Bobb

=====
Pray like your life depends on it, because it does.

Strike that, Pray like the whole world's life depends on it. It does.