[sword-devel] Windows CE: version 0.9 release (error?)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 25 05:20:13 MST 2004

Dan and Johan,
	Yeah, Johan said he used the latest CVS.  In CVS the filters were
modified to use valid URL syntax.  We have a new class: URL to support
grabbing the parameters our of the URL (thank Joachim!) so we'll just
have to make some small changes to send the URL string to the URL class
and pull the values we need, instead of parsing the string ourselves.

	-Troy.