[sword-devel] BibleCS & Scroll Bars

David dnr at cscholar.com
Sat Jul 24 10:07:37 MST 2004

Could someone that has the ability to compile BibleCS (Borland compiler)
go into mainfrm.cpp:

In function CreateLDPane change:
newrtf->ScrollBars = ssVertical;
to:
newrtf->ScrollBars = ssBoth;

recompile, and check to see that it does not break word wrap. I do not know what
styles Delphi is setting for the RichEdit window, I am not sure what to expect.

This is going to be needed for map modules.

If it works fine then the same change probably needs to be made for
CreateBookPane.

I think someone has prepared a beta module of 'The Life and Times of Jesus the
Messiah', which includes some images. So the horizontal scroll bars will be
needed there also.

David