[sword-devel] spell checking

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 17 20:58:22 MST 2004

Dan Wright wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm new here.  Sorry if this is a FAQ.
>
> I notice that some modules, particularly Heretics
> <http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=Heretics>, have
> some spelling problems.  While I don't have the original book to do a real
> proofread I can certainly run  the .bdt file through aspell.

> Does that break anything?

This will break indexing.  The modules may or may not cease to display
correctly, depending on the extent and character of the actual corrections.

> If I do can I submit the corrected version or a
> diff file back to the project?

We're not interested in corrections to modules, such as this one, that
are generated from documents maintained by third parties.  If you find
errors in the Heretics module, you should report them to CCEL.

--Chris