[sword-devel] BHS to be replaced by WLC - beta version available

jbrooks at kinex.net jbrooks at kinex.net
Thu Jul 1 07:39:56 MST 2004

Martin,
    Thanks for the work.  I've been frustrated at times with the BHS, and
I welcome the new addition!  I'm running version 1.5.6 on Win2K.  When
I tried to d/l this via Install Manager, it wouldn't let me - said it
required 1.5.7.  I pulled it manually via the link you supplied,
unzipped and installed.  Seems good.  Does it truly require 1.5.7?

Thanks,
Jason