[sword-devel] New Test, CE: strongs, morph, footnotes

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:25:45 -0700

Dan,
	:)  Yeah, great effort, but I still think you are trying too hard.
Don't edit ANYTHING.  Just unzip the Robinson.zip file
(http://crosswire.org/sword/servlet/SwordMod.Verify?modName=Robinson&pkgType=raw)
to the CF card.  That's it.  Nothing more.  Glad you got the rest working!

	-Troy.