[sword-devel] Still asking about Matthew 16/WEB/Sword program

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:41:36 -0500

<<We will release a new version of the WEB as soon as mpj releases his OSIS ...>>

Does that mean there is known to be a problem in this passage?  As I noted, it is text that is there, since search finds it.

<<There will be no version 1.5.7 for Windows.>>

Because?  Does that mean ever, or because 1.6 or 2.0 is coming?
I've no complaints about 1.5.6, but thought that might be the source of the problem.  Now I don't understand if you're saying there is no future version of Sword coming, or specifically none of that number.

--
        _

  Lift your eyes and look to the heavens

   "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
 enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." gkc

     Joel@Mrklingon.org
     www.mrklingon.org

    http://www.vaccineinformation.org
            vaccines save lives