[sword-devel] Still asking about Matthew 16/WEB/Sword program

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:17:23 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 JPKlingon@aol.com wrote:

> I asked a while ago - I'm still wondering.
>
> When I try to look up anything past Matthew 16:15 in the WEB using the
> Sword program (version 1.5.6; when will we see a compiled 1.5.7
> released?)  I get ... nothing.  This means that in a parallel passage
> (say KJV+WEB) it won't show anything past MT 16:15....  I can search on
> strings I know are in the missing verses and FIND them.  The problem
> doesn't exist in the web tool.
>
> Does anyone else see this?  Is anyone trying to fix it?

We will release a new version of the WEB as soon as mpj releases his OSIS
version of the text and I've had a chance to convert the quotes and
convert it to Sword format.

There will be no version 1.5.7 for Windows.

--Chris