[sword-devel] Windows CE interface

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:43:43 -0500

Troy,

Ok, I followed everything religiously, without my quirks of trying to
maintain old file structures.  This build won't read KJV where it would
before.  Note: the KJV does have notes that showed in italics.  It reads
the NASB module fine.

Program Files\sword\books has 3 subdirectories (mods.d, nasb and kjv)

mods.d has 3 files (nasb.conf, kjv.conf and globals.conf)

I need the datapath statement in each modules conf file for them to
work.

The globals.conf file is empty?

Thoughts?

Dan

P.S. http://palmtops.about.com/library/bltips9.htm says to install
fonts:

Tip: To install new fonts on you iPaq,  copy the true type font file
from you desktop windows\fonts directory into your iPaq's windows\fonts
directory.

Ipaqs are supposed to handle Unicode already.