[sword-devel] <Off Topic> PTL: Frosts have new son

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:42:43 -0700

<off topic>
Hi fellow sword-devel'opers,

Please join me in prayers of praise for the blessing God has given to Adrian
and Naomi Frost:
Joachim Paul Frost.

> I finally get round to replying. We are now five in the family and it has
> been, to say the least, a busy couple of days. I've got some downtime this
> morning as my parents-in-law are looking after the oldest two whilst I get
> some stuff done.
> New kid goes by the name of Joachim Paul and was born Sunday afternoon at
> 2:47. I'd phoned our pastor that morning to tell him we wouldn't be at
> church because Naomi (my wife) and I were at the hospital - the whole
> congregation was subsequently waiting for an update. Apparently, just
after
> the service, someone's mobile went off and when it turned out to be not us
> everyone kinda went 'oh no....'

Speaking for those of us who have benefited by correspondence with Adrian,
we miss his valuable presence on the sword-devel list. But we are glad to
see that he seems to have his priorities in order :-)

They say the most important factor in living to an old age is to carefully
pick your parents.
Joachim Paul did a great job of picking wonderful parents who will no doubt
raise him and his siblings according to Eph 6:4
4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in
the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Vaya con dios
Lynn A.
l.allan@att.net