[sword-devel] greek/hebrew does not work on qpsword

Jim Spoerl sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:51:45 -0400

Hi

I use sword modules on debian (via bibletime) without problems.  Greek works
correctly.  I do not know why since I did nothing special regarding unicode
fonts there for qt.

But for qpsword (qpsword-0.5.2.arm.ipk) on qtopia (1.7) unicode fonts do not
seem to work at all.  Is the right config to select a proper unicode font in
qtopia and then qpsword picks up and uses that font?  If so, what font
should I use?  Definitely the unicode font unifont_0.1_arm.ipk does not get
detected by qtopia at all.

The more basic question is how can I get greek and hebrew to work along side
english in qpsword?

Thanks for the help
Jim
jrspoerl at globetech dot com