[sword-devel] Windows CE: FONTS (Unicode)

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:17:20 -0700

Does anyone know how to install fonts on a PocketPC device, and then
have them used by the HTML control we're using in the swordreader app?
I tried dropping code2000.ttf in \Windows\Fonts but it didn't seem to do
anything.  The WHNU is being loading into the control now correctly (I
think), but I get boxes for each letter.  There are the appropriate
number of boxes for each word that should be showing up for a given
verse, so that's why I suspect that it is getting loaded correctly, but
I'd like to actually see the Greek eventually :)

	-Troy.