[sword-devel] Help appreciated with French (was: Locked Bible Versions)

Mudy Situmorang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:44:34 +0700

Hello Lynn and all dev,

I'm Mudy from Indonesia (its Moody for inconsistent language:-).

I've been monitoring this list for a while. I'm planning to give a
hand, both with coding and module license, but still quite bussy
(there's always a reason:-).

We do have several Bible software with Indonesia bible here however I'm
interested with LcdBible concept. Too bad, Indonesia version hasnt
beed unlocked. I guess we can unlocked it some day. Perhaps
Indonesia internationalization could help.

English                  Indonesia
Case Sensitive           Huruf Besar-Kecil Diperhatikan
Case Insensitive         Huruf Besar-Kecil Diabaikan
All Words                Semua Kata
Any Word                 Kata Apa Saja
Exact Words              Kata Harus Persis
Font                     Jenis Huruf
Small                    Kecil
Medium                   Sedang
Large                    Besar
Entire Bible             Seluruh Alkitab
New Testament            Perjanjian Baru
Old Testament            Perjanjian Lama
Gospels                  Injil
Search From              Mencari Dari
Beginning                Awal
Current Chapter          Bab Ini
Each word                Setiap Kata
Yes                      Ya
No                       Tidak

I can help you with any Indonesia tribe's language if you need. Also
Khmer language (if you use the font). Khmer is Cambodian primary
language. I think I can get entire South East Asia language that you
need (by asking several friends).