[sword-devel] LcdBible 0.93g 'Release Candidate' available

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:50:07 -0700

Hello Adrian (and Barry Drake)

There is YALR (yet another LcdBible release) ver 0.93g at:
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/lcdbible/LcdBibleExeSetup.exe
or
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lcdbible/LcdBibleExeSetup.exe?download

This is just a replacement executable (without rawtext modules ... assumed
to be previously installed)

> > Installation - no problems only comment would be that it
> > would be nice to have an "I've finished" notice when the
> > app is installed. I wondered if something had failed as it
> > installed so quick and then... nothing.

Fixed. If successful install, launches LcdBible

> > After first start up, clicking the collapse '-' by Matthew
> > caused the screen to refresh but no collapse occured. Clicking again
> > collapsed the tree - only happens once per session.

Mostly fixed. I was trying to outsmart CTreeCtrl Expand/Collapse logic
without realizing that this functionality is built into the mfc tree
control. Duhhhh. I removed the logic, but still the registry "remembers" the
last Book-Chapter you were looking at.  This is a quick patch, and I'll look
at some refinements later. It's not clear whether there is any advantage to
re-opening to the same book-chap from the previous session???

Lynn A.
l.allan@att.net