[sword-devel] OPPORTUNITIES

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 21:19:49 -0600

I have been looking at the Hebrew macros.  I figured out how to find the
text he has in the documents.  I cannot get a handle on inserting the
Unicode.  I have Ezra SIL with Tavultesoft's Keyman that I use to write
Hebrew.  I have a good map for what the Unicode needs to be for Hebrew.  I
am stumped on inserting the Unicode into a Word doc using the macro
language.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.