[sword-devel] NIV Bugs

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:31:41 -0700

Hi,
	Over time, I have reported several NIV module related bugs,
partially in the hope and knowledge that when Zondervan releases the
copyright so that it may be freely distributed to share the word of God,
when I have shared these notices I have never heard anything relating to who
works with that text. Is there someone working with it? Unfortunately, with
the sword stuff, I am better able to help as a tester, rather than a
developer. Also, would whoever prefer for me to report NIV related bugs and
for other modules or to send them a private e-mail?

Dan Adams - church@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com