[sword-devel] Windows CE

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:06:32 -0500

Troy,

Have you been able to get BDB to work on Windows CE?  Every lookup in
Hebrew yields the same definition "Tiphel A rare..."

I've been following the conversation on the options for the extent of
the CE version development. Though I don't rely much on commentaries, I
love to do word studies. Morphology, Strong's, a good search engine, a
verse lookup history and copying Bible text would make my IPAQ all I
need.

I so wish I had the ability to implement these things myself, but I've
never had any training on compiling programs, etc.

I do some traveling, and frequently have to yield the computer to others
in my family.  That along with the fact that I may be headed for some
lengthy hospital stays, makes me really want a self contained study
aide.  I so appreciate all that everyone has done so far on this
project.

In His Holy Name!

Dan