[sword-devel] Question regarding Bible?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:28:35 EST

--part1_7a.50cfb9f3.2d5e2b03_boundary

Good morning!!!! I am writing in hope that you may be able to direct me, I
read your web posting and saw you requested information regarding an AJ Holman
and Company Bible, my mother was given the same Bible by her father, can you
direct me to where I might find additional information regarding this bible?
Thank you for your help and have a blessed day!!!!

Best regards,
Rhonda Collins

--part1_7a.50cfb9f3.2d5e2b03_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Good morning!!!! I am writing in ho=
pe that you may be able to direct me, I read your web posting and saw you re=
quested information regarding an AJ Holman and Company Bible, my mother was=20=
given the same Bible by her father, can you direct me to where I might find=20=
additional information regarding this bible? Thank you for your help and hav=
e a blessed day!!!! <BR>
<BR>
Best regards,<BR>
Rhonda Collins</FONT></HTML>