[sword-devel] MacSword does not cooperate with Safari 1.2

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:35:09 +0100

Will,

just wanted to let you know I'm having trouble with MacSword 0.4.0 after the
update to Safari 1.2. It doesn't show any foreign characters any more
(e.g. Chinese, German umlauts) and crashes when I double click a book
name. I can only open a book by doing a search and then clicking on a
verse found.

By the way, the search finds more than intended: If I search for
"Whole Words", it will still list verses where the search words are
found inside a word. For example, if one of my words is "in", it will
also find it in "inside".

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had
yet been done."  -- C.S. Lewis, from a letter to "Mrs. L."