[sword-devel] to Levi Sap Nei Thang Lim

Khant Thu Myo Aye sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:43:22 +0000 (GMT)

--0-2032102187-1075643002=:24421

Hello Levi Sap Nei Thang Lim,
   I'm Khant Thu Myo Aye, currently resides in London.  I'm interested in your project for Software Myanmar Bible Translation.  Could you let me know about the project, please?
   Looking forward to your reply.

Yours truely,
KTMAye

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-2032102187-1075643002=:24421

<DIV>Hello Levi Sap Nei Thang Lim,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm Khant Thu Myo Aye, currently resides in London.&nbsp; I'm interested in your project for Software Myanmar Bible Translation.&nbsp; Could you let me know about the project, please?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Looking forward to your reply.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours truely,</DIV>
Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk">sign up online</a> today and save £80</font>
--0-2032102187-1075643002=:24421--