[sword-devel] RE: SWORD WITH APOCRYPHA or Deuto Canon

Pham, Khoi Khoi.Pham at shawgrp.com
Tue Dec 21 07:01:32 MST 2004

I just made a SWORD Windows executable that includes the 7 Catholic
Books in it (Tobit, I,II Maccabees, Judith, Wisdom, Sirach, and Baruch).
However, I only recompile the Vulgate and DR modules for it. To make
other modules, we need to recompile all of them. How can I load it for
beta testing?

Khoi Pham