[sword-devel] Romanian Orthodox Module

C. N. R. biblology at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 09:56:33 MST 2004

Dear sword-devel readers,

I wanted to announce that I submtitted for approval to the SWORD Project a new Bible module in the Romanian language. This module is the Romanian Orthodox translation of the Holy Scriptures and it is called ROB (Romanian Orthodox Bible) which in Romanian means 'servant' (of God). I pray that this module will deepen and enhance the understanding of the Holy Scriptures for all Romanian Christians that use the SWORD or e-Sword programs. For those Romanian speaking people that want to try this module, I made it available at the following locations:

A) For The SWORD Project:

http://www.dnspad.com/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=12

http://www.dnspad.com/engine/index.php?subcat=96

B) For e-Sword:

http://www.e-sword.net/bibles.html

http://www.dnspad.com/engine/index.php?subcat=19

In His service,

C. N. R.
-----------------------------------

cbalean la porchlight.ca wrote:Hello,

At the end of summer there were some discussions about some new Romanian
modules for Sword and BibleTime. I am interested specifically in a Bible
module for the Romanian Orthodox translation of the Scriptures. Has that
been completed and published? If yes, where can I find it? I can’t seem to
find it anywhere on the download pages?

I also want to thank the community for making this possible and for an
awesome program.

Cu drag in Christos,
Calling on Him,

Cristian