[sword-devel] Bible

gam awng gamawng at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 12:12:22 MST 2004

Dear Lim,
I have seen an information on the net about the
completion of Myanmar Bible in electronic software.
And I understand that you are going to work on the
project for other minor language Bibles. I am a Kachin
student currently attending at Fuller Theological
Seminary and am very interested in having a Kachin
electronic Bible software. I also would like to know
where are you at on the Kachin Bible project and if
you are not completed it yet, I can be some help for
the Kachin Bible. Is the Myanmar sort ware is
available now on the net? or how and when are you make
it available to all. Thank you very much for your
time. May God's blessings be on your work.

Sincerely,

Gam Awng