[sword-devel] Sword API as JavaScript

Greg Marine gregmarine at iccnet.org
Mon Aug 23 17:34:29 MST 2004

Good day everyone,

I pray this finds you well.

Has anyone ported the Sword API to JavaScript? If not, can anyone point me to something, other than C++ source files, explaining what is needed to implement a driver to read the Sword module files so that I might be able to look into such a port? I noticed the files w/o extensions have plain text or xml text, but the *.vss seem to be compiled indexes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

God Bless <><
Greg

Let your prayer requests be known
http://prayer.iccnet.org/

Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

2 Peter 1:3,4 (ESV) "(3) His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, (4) by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire."