[sword-devel] SVN sword repository

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 16 10:47:05 MST 2004

Lynn Allan,
 	CVS will no longer be an option for checking out SWORD from
CrossWire.  Please see posts in this thread regarding SVN.  The website
should be
updated shortly.

David,
 	I didn't mean to imply CVS wasn't OSS.  I meant to convey that the
OSS Community has been slowly migrating to SVN as the new standard for
version control.

 	-Troy.