[sword-devel] Translations to Romanian

Balean, Cristian cbalean at atsautomation.com
Thu Aug 12 06:34:27 MST 2004

Thanks Catalin. No, I am not working on this module (romanian ortodox). I
was offering my help more in the "non-technical" areas like the website or
program interface translation though if there is a need I can help with new
modules as well. God Bless you in your work, and we can't wait for you to
finish and publish the new module :-).

If anyone else is working on romanian  modules or other romanian
translations and is in need of help, please let me know.

Calling on Him,

Cu drag in Hristos,

Cristian Balean