[sword-devel] sword make error

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Aug 8 22:41:12 MST 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Paul Griffin wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 21:09, Alvin Smith wrote:
> > Still trying to get sword and bibletime installed on my computer.  Running
> > FC2.  Error when running make for sword-1.5.7.
>
> I had to download 1.5.7a to get it to compile on FC2.
>
>  http://www.crosswire.org/~dglassey/sword-1.5.7a.tar.gz
>
> This was the link but I just tried it and it didn't work. If you
> want I can email it to you. It's 1.4 meg. Let me know.

And for those wanting packages:

http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/software/FC2/sword-1.5.7-FC2_1.i386.html
http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/software/FC2/gnomesword-2.1.1-1.i386.html

But make sure you read the link on the top right hand first!

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.