[sword-devel] trouble building 1.5.7

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Apr 29 19:33:38 MST 2004

Hi gang!

For the first time in quite a while I grabbed latest sword tonight,
tried to buidl on my new Taolinux box (Taolinux is a RHEL 3.0 clone).

Ran configure with no options, it looked fine.

ran make with no options. After quite a bit of work it fails with this
set of diagnostics (and a ton more not shown here):

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -DUSE_AUTOTOOLS -DUNIX -DGLOBCONFPATH=\"/usr/local/etc/sword.conf\" -g -O2 -ftemplate-depth-25 -DCURLAVAILABLE -DUSELUCENE -MT rawtext.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rawtext.Tpo -c ../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC
../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp:22:29: CLucene/CLucene.h: No such file or directory
../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp:24: namespace `queryParser' undeclared
../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp:42: `list' was not declared in this
   scope
../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp:42: syntax error before `>' token
../src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp:43: syntax error before `;' token

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ------------------------ ----
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?