[sword-devel] drm

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed Apr 21 06:32:13 MST 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> I'm sure this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add some
> kind of a drm mechanism so that "locked" modules can be purchased?

We've had the locking/unlocking mechanism implemented and available for
something like 7 years.  Work is in progress to make available some
commercial content.  I think the current hang up is that both Troy and I
are too busy to work on the last piece of that puzzle (the NAS Lexicons),
but once those are completed, some modules will be available for purchase.

--Chris