[sword-devel] BCB6 build???

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:17:49 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, YAB wrote:

> Thank you for this clarification.
> I encounter problems with some files in icu-sword (mutex.cpp,
> nameprep.cpp, strprep.cpp & .h files) - they are icluded in bcb project
> but absent in your cvs. I took those from the net. But it seems that I
> need more knowledge of C to build Sword myself.

The BCB5 projects and the CVS repository itself are up to date and contain
all the correct files (in sync with ICU 2.8).  The BCB6 projects are out
of date.  They contain files that have been removed from the latest
version of ICU (such as mutex.cpp, nameprep.cpp, and strprep.cpp) and they
lack files that have been added between ICU 2.6 and ICU 2.8.  Adding files
that the BCB6 project _thinks_ are missing won't help the problem much
since they aren't missing--the project files are just out of date.  They
just need to be updated, as I outlined in a previous message.

--Chris